Tuesday 25 February 2014

A Little Bit about me...

Heya...
First blog post so not quite sure what I'm doing so please bare with!
 I love the idea of being able to write up ideas and things I'm interested in so people can see what I really do like to do with my life. Since being a small little girl I have always known what I wanted to wear and was often stubborn about it! We all did the 'no trousers phase' I'm sure-or was that just me?
 
Everyone develops their own style, whether it be cutesy with bows, grungy with heavy eye makeup or just casual which in itself is hard to pull off. But that is what I love about style, everyone's is so different. That's what makes life interesting. Individuality.
London Fashion Weekend


 
So celebrate it and don't be afraid to try something new!
Love,
snapshotstylegirl
xxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment