Thursday 4 December 2014

What I've been up to!

It's been a while guys...
And I've missed my little space on the internet to voice what I love about  the world so I thought I would fill you in on what I have been up to since those long ago summer holidays.

LOTS has been going on in terms of controlled assessments, crazy homework loads and hours of art prep for a mock I did recently so there haven't been too many exciting things going on.

However...

I did go to Scotland at half term for a few days, in which I DIDN'T get rained on! Heheh it must have been a miracle, although it definitely was cold and windy.  We were only there a few days however I feel like I've seen the main bits of it there is to see!

Cute, curious and intricately stacked shops lined the cobbled streets, not to mention a few quirky cafés we passed as well! Vintage shops like Armstrong's Vintage were a dream come true and all the stuff in there was really well priced, compared to the inflated snooty prices in London! 

The art gallery we visited was great, as I am actually starting to enjoy visiting them! When I was younger, I moaned all the time but now I find myself surprisingly enjoying them, trying to get my head round what the work means and how it affects me.





It really was a lot of fun seeing the wacky art in there, but this post couldn't be complete without a outfit from Scotland so here it is:


Leather Jacket - Random shop in Florence
Jumper - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop

Hope you guys liked seeing what I have been up to and I promise, it won't be 4 months before my next post!
xxx

2 comments: