Sunday 10 January 2016

Resolutions

Heya...

So you all have probably read the title and thought 'Oh God not yet another list of pointless goals someone has decided to follow'. Although the new year has already been going for 10 days, I've been thinking about resolutions and what they mean to me. 

New Year's resolutions are usually to do with getting fitter or eating better or maybe even something academic? But let's be honest, none of them last long. The truth is, in my opinion,  that none of that matters. No really, it doesn't.

For me, just being happy is good enough, better still making someone else smile for some reason or another. The more cynical of you will now be thinking how lame that sounds but if you really think about it being happy is different for everyone. So my resolution is to do something to make myself happy and do something to make someone else happy everyday. I hope u guys can do the same.

:) 

Isla
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment