Friday 25 March 2016

Fashion Photography

Heya..

So It's been a while since I have posted on here, but this blog is for me and when I feel like it and recently I just haven't felt like it. However, waking up to a glorious spring day gave me some energy to do something I've been meaning to do for a while, Fashion Photography.

I recently went to the Photographer's Gallery in Soho, just off oxford Street and saw the works of Saul Leiter, a film photographer who photographed throughout the 60s and early 70s. I loved his use of colour, which was rather revolutionary in his day. Leiter photographs through windows in many of his shots, which give his images a beautiful soft focus. Inspired by Leiter's fashion photography for Harper's Bizzare in the late 60s, I decided to experiment myself. Here are my favourite shots.



Shooting through some glass for a soft focus, Saul-Leiter Style effect.









2 comments:

  1. Love these <3 we need to shoot together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely! yes sounds like a perfect revision break to me :) x

    ReplyDelete