Friday 31 July 2015

Holiday Style

Heya...

I have just got back from an exciting holiday in Vietnam! It was really quite amazing  and an incredible photography opportunity for me, as I love taking photos and there were so many interesting sights and quirky places to capture. It was also lovely to plan and enjoy wearing some summery outfits during the evening, so I though I would share my favourite ones with you guys.

Outfit 1- 60s Vibes

Top - Topshop
Skirt - Textile Federation at Urban Outfitters
Bag - Zadig et Voltaire
Black wedges - Office

I absolutely love this bright colourful skirt as it is just so summery and swishy as you walk around. I paired it with a white turtleneck to embrace the swinging 60s/boho 70s style then wore my black wedges and bag to keep the skirt the focus of the outfit. This is a perfect summer evening look but also great for daytime, just swap out the wedges for some flat sandals and you're good to go!

Outfit 2 - Summer Monochrome

Dress - Bershka
Sandals - Topshop
Headband - Topshop
Bag - Zadig et Voltaire
Earrings - Vintage

I have never been big into monochrome though I feel this dress is my solution to this trend I do my best to avoid! I hate the boring black and white clothes that don't express my style but with this dress, accessorised by the flowery headband and vintage earrings I feel far more myself. I wore my white sandals for a beachy vibe, but the leather bag gives it a modern edge,

Outfit 3 - Tropical Vibes 

Top - Topshop
Button up cord skirt - Topshop

This skirt is probably one of my fave skirts for summer as it works with almost anything! The patterned top pairs well and creates a very beachy, summery and almost tropical vibe to this outfit which makes it great for a summer's day.

Outfit 4 - Boho Vibes


Top - Vintage
Skirt - Boohoo
Sandals - Topshop
Earring - Vintage

You may recognise this top from a previous outfit post but this time I went for a more boho look with a long grey maxi skirt. It's a lovely outfit for the evening and looks perfect with sandals and big hoop earrings.

I hope u are all enjoying Summer,

Isla 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment