Sunday 5 July 2015

Summer Outfits

Heya...

Summertime weather is finally upon us and I have been loving it! It's been almost tropical here in London so outfits have consisted solely of skirts and shorts accompanied by a variety of summery tops in a multitude of bright colours and patterns. I don't know about you guys but when the sun is shining it makes me happy and I love wearing things to represent my mood. Therefore, I thought I would talk you through two outfits I have been loving recently, one daytime and another slightly more elegant one for the evening.

Daytime:


Halter neck Top - Beyond Retro
Button Up Cord Skirt - Topshop

I love this outfit as the halter neck is just so summery and the pattern is so cute. The button up cord skirt has been a wardrobe staple for me so far this summer, as it pairs with almost anything and makes any outfit that bit more interesting.

Evening:



Black Crochet Trim top - Urban Outfitters
Crochet Shorts - Pepe Jeans
Necklace - Urban Outfitters

This outfit is perfect for an evening occasion as it's sophisticated but fun and summery due to the crochet detailing which creates a boho summer vibe. When worn with black wedges it is the ultimate evening look, although also looks great with sliders if you are going to be dancing all night!

I hope you enjoyed these summer looks,

Isla
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment