Saturday 18 July 2015

Vietnamese Style

Heya...

I hope you are all enjoying a lovely sumer holiday! I am currently sitting inside while the tropical rain of Vietnam pours down. Apparently it's the rainy season, though I don't seem to have got the memo as most of my clothes are shorts and t-shirts. However It is very hot and the local vietnamese people wear a variety of things to combat the high humidity. On our tour of Hanoi I saw two women dressed up in traditional Vietnamese clothing and thought I would share their almost oriental style with you!



The lovely flowered patterns are beautifully summery and the long flowing fabric keeps them cool. I probably wouldn't choose theses colours myself however they look so perfect, surrounded by the greenery of the many trees in the city.

Here are a few snaps from Hanoi:








I hope you enjoyed a taste of Vietnamese street style! 
Love,
Isla 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment