Sunday 23 March 2014

A day as a tourist

Heya...
 
Last weekend I had a great day with a super amazing friend who suggested that we go to a vintage car boot sale in the South Bank centre. It was a perfect, beautiful sunny day and everyone was decked with vintage clothes, bags and shoes.
 
 
Piled high and packed full of random vintage stuff, there was a huge selection of trinkets, shoes, clothes, bags and loads more.
 

 

 
This bag is so cute I just wanted to take it home with me and put some knee high socks, pretending to be a little school girl again!
 
 
A retro gumball machine caught my eye, I love the battered look about it, the story behind where it came from and who used it.
 
After thoroughly looking around we grabbed a rather yummy pulled pork sandwich and walked along the South bank. Entertainers lined the street, captivating children and adults, as they did their tricks.
Surrounded by astounded children, a man created bubbly creations with some rope and a bucket full of soapy water. Not gonna lie, I did quite like it too.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
A completely random blog post but it really was a lovely day!
love,
Isla
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment