Sunday 9 March 2014

A very sunny Saturday

Heya...
I have LOVED the sunshine this weekend! Don't know about anyone else but I spent most of it outside, making the most of the beautiful weather. I feel like spring has officially arrived and now I can't wait for summer!
I was out on Saturday for breakfast with a lovely friend from school, I had a crepe with maple syrup and banana (personal favourite)  with a tropical smoothie which was all very nice.
 
 
I love the flower stalls on the high street, they always smell so nice when you walk past, especially in spring and summer!
 
 
 
Hope you all enjoyed the sun as much as I did,
love,
Ilsa
xxx
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Ah the crepe looks so good <3 recognize the surroundings aha ;)

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I recommend the crepes as well ;) tho the wraps are something else it has to be said ;) xx

    ReplyDelete