Sunday 9 March 2014

ecoTools eyeshadow brushes

Heya...
I'm thinking it's time for a beauty post now as I have up, until now just gone on about a slightly random collection of things, so make a cuppa and get ready for my first post about beauty!
 
On Friday I went to Westfeild after school for a little shop around, mainly in Boots however I did get some cute socks from Topshop. The big reason I did pop into Boots was to get some eyeshadow brushes. You may be surprised to know that I only used to own one makeup brush (for foundation) and that was it! But since I got a lovely Stila palette recently I have been dying to use it, however I have had no brushes to apply the gorgeous shimmery and matt shades.
 
 
I chose a very cute set from Ecotools and love them very much. They are cute, travel size and exactly what I was looking for. 
There are 6 in total: a large eye brush, an angled crease brush, a tiny eye shading brush, a highlighting brush and the ever useful smudge brush as well!
 
I recommend them as they apply the shadow well, are super soft and are not too expensive either!
 
 
Love,
Isla
xxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment